Avoid having your rates adjusted.
Are you concerned about the impact of an accident on the cost of your insurance?
Our affordable coverage ensures your insurance rates don’t go up if you have an at–fault or partially at–fault accident.
Here’s how the coverage works.
If you’ve been accident-free for the last 6 years, we’ll “forgive” you for your first accident. This means that when you renew your policy, your rates won’t be adjusted based on that accident. It’s a great way to reward yourself for an excellent driving record.
- You must have car insurance with us and satisfy its conditions.
- You must be licensed and accident–free for the preceding 6 years.
- Keep in mind that our coverage is for private passenger automobiles only.
- If you change your vehicle, this won’t have an impact on your eligibility.
- You must reside in Alberta, Ontario, Quebec, Nunavut, North West Territories, Yukon, or an Atlantic province.
In case of discrepancy between the information provided on this website and your insurance policy, your insurance policy prevails. Remember, the exclusions and limitations specified in your policy apply in all circumstances.