Motor Home Insurance


Motor home insurance, like automobile insurance, is mandatory by law in Canada, unless specified otherwise in the applicable legislation of your province or territory. Each province and territory has established its own minimum insurance requirements.
Find out about insurance requirements in your province

Product description

We offer insurance protection that covers a wide variety of motor home makes and models.
More info


What may affect your likelihood of obtaining coverage:

  • licensing issues
  • alterations you might have made to your motor home
  • past losses or convictions
  • legal issues or non-payment
  • other restrictions

More info


Get answers to your questions about motor home insurance.
More info

TD Insurance Meloche Monnex is the trade name of Primmum Insurance Company, the underwriter of the recreational vehicle insurance.

The information and examples provided in this section are intended as general information only. This does not constitute legal or insurance advice, nor does it pertain to determination of fault. In all cases, you should speak to an insurance professional before acting. Your insurance policy contains limitations and restrictions which vary by province and may affect your coverage and/or determine whether or not benefits will be payable.